Copyright © 2018 | Absolute Awnings, LLC | All Rights Reserved
TALIUS AUTHORIZED DEALER LIMITED 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Thank you for choosing Talius Rollshutters. To ensure your complete satisfaction with your Talius product, we warrant that your product is free from defects in material and workmanship as of the date of the purchase and it will, under normal use and proper care, and remain so for one year after the date of purchase.
a proof of purchase (original invoice from a TALIUS authorized Dealer) is required for all warranty claims.
To register your Talius rollshutter, please log on to www.talius.com.
|This warranty is valid when:
What is Covered
1. TALIUS warrants your rollshutters against defective materials for a period of five years from the date of purchase. In the event that a claim is made in writing to TALIUS or a TALIUS independent authorized dealer on or before the expiration of the warranty period that your rollshutters have defective materials, TALIUS will provide replacement parts free of charge.
2. TALIUS recommends that independent TALIUSauthorized dealers warrant installation workmanship for a period of at least one yeat from the date of installatio. TALIUS and their independent authorized dealers warrant that the installation will remain reasinably water-tight for the one yeat period. In the event that a claim is made in writing to TALIUS or their independent authorized dealers on or before the expiration date of the warranty period of the rollshutter was installed with deficient workmanship, a TALIUS independent authorized dealer will provide labourand materials for correction of any such installation deficiency.
|3. Where rgw rollshutter was installed by an independent TALIUS authorized dealer, the TALIUS authorized dealer will provide labour and will pay the shipping and handling costs which qualify for either the rollshutter warranty or the installation warranty.
4. This warranty is issued to thee original purchaser of the rollshutter and is transferable.
5. This warranty is void in the following circumstances:
6. There are no representations, warrantied ot conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, except those expressly set out in this warranty.
To ensure smooth operation of your Talius rollshutter, we recommend the following tips:
Over time, dirt and debris can collect on your rollshutter, and may adversely affect smooth operation. This can be corrected by periodically cleaning your rollshutter in the following manner:
Front side of rollshutter:
Back side of rollshutter:
The finish of your Talius rollshutter will resist graffiti very well if it is cleaned within 48 hours. in most cases, graffiti caused by various inks, dyes, and paints can be easily removed by using standard mild-abrasive cleaners like ViM® or Combat®. In more extreme cases, a more robust cleanser like Biosol® or a lacquer thinner may be used. use of these stronger cleansers should be done with caution and followed immediately with a clear water rinse.
To avoid the risk of personal injury or damage to your Talius rollshutters, Talius strongly recommends that you contact your Talius authorized Dealer prior to performing any maintenance on your rollshutters. Your Taliusrollshutters are designed to be maintenance free. under normal operation, it is not necessary to perform any adjustments or lubrication to any of the components.
Your rollshutter curtain is jammed in the panel box.
The rollshutter appears stuck in the “DOWN” position.
The electrical rollshutter is not moving in any direction.
Cause B: There has been a failure, or interruption, to the power supply.
|If so equipped, use your crank rod to operate your rollshutter while watching the direction of movement of the rollshutter curtain. Crank the handle clockwise to raise the curtain, or counter-clockwise to lower the rollshuttercurtain.
If the curtain moves in the opposite direction of what you want, stop and begin cranking in the opposite direction. Continue to crank the curtain until you reach the desired position, but do not over-crank the curtain in the “up” direction so that the bottom profile goes into the panel box or in the “down” direction after the light slots between the curtain profiles at the top of the curtain close. overcrankingin either direction may damage the motor’s internal limit switches, and would not be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
Your motor has overheated.
The motorized rollshutter stops too soon or too late when it reaches its completely rolled-up or rolleddownposition.